CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

problem @ work



Work is killing me now.. I feel like giving up.. Things aint going my way.. I guess Im just unlucky this time.. People are being so mean.. :( Oh im so demoralized... I feel so discouraged by the magnitude of this problem.. I need someone to make me laugh, while sipping a hot caffe latte.. at least i can forget about this for a while... :(
takde kene mengena dengan gambar kn? anyway, how do you like my new sunnies? do i look so rempit (no offense all mat/minah rempits) wearing it? please la puji k.. im having a hard time :((((
haha i dah gile.
bye~

9 comments:

amilahasiefah said...

hey sis! lek aa..hehe shades ko CUN GILA! lol. ;p take care org tua! :)

CIK NANA said...

Amal, u dah mmg cantik. Pki apa pon cantik.. :) Probs are everywhere, do take it seriously.. (u know what I mean) :) Cool babe!!

Amalina Hanisah said...

THANKS CFAH! insecure kan aku? hahaha... i just need some humor! lalallalalalalala~ nak pg UK :(

Amalina Hanisah said...

na... i'll try my hardest to do that.. :( thanks na... *hugs*

Nurfadhilah A. said...

lawa lawa
and shawl. can you lend it to me? ;D
take care

Amalina Hanisah said...

thnx dill.. boleh je nk pinjam.. hehe :)
u take care too.

Unknown said...

ok sgtlah cun ehehehehe...beb..sabar k.or else join me jadi penganggur ngeeee

CuppyCakeMommy said...

lek lek..jgn stres2..nanti cepat tua..hehehe

Amalina Hanisah said...

senioritasara: how i wish i can be like you... hehe.

CT: hehe. thanks.

by the way... problem solved everyone! and lesson learned! :)
thank you.