CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

fitness

finally........ last friday, i signed up for California Fitness Club membership.. such a big, big move.. even my bf was quite surprised... huhu~ sory dear, i've been wanting this soo bad. and bcuz tgh promotion, dats y la.. okey la i think, eventho the reg fee + processing fee byr like 300+ at first, tp monthly rm100. okey la kot, kn? kn? im so happy w my decision, i really really hope he's happy too.. and everyone else.. before signing up, we (effa, megat, and i) were brought for a brief tour at the gym area, surprisingly the place is soo big,.. tak sangke bcuz seeing it from the outside, it didnt look dat big... the best thing is ade separate female workout area... cool! bcuz, of course la i dont like the mixings... except for the swiming pool and the classes, held at those big studios.. im so excited, i can join all of those many classes such as yoga, belly dance, pop dance, boxercise, aerobic and etc... which are included in the package... so so cool rite? and the schedule fits in my daily routine perfectly... cool! i bet all of those who visit d place wil fall in luv and trus sign up, juz like me (huhu).. alhamdulillah, hopefuly im doin the right thing.... =)


showing-off my silver membership card =)

so during the tour, we got the chance to do body analysis, where a machine is connected to my body and it gathers information about how much fats, muscles, water, bones are here in my body. What am i collecting, what am i lacking and etc... the test is called "body composition analysis"... megat did the same test, and we obtained almost the same result.. yeah!! 'sehati sejiwa' said one of the gym instructor who happened to be my classmate during lower high.... named ungku zane... i scored 74% while megat scored 72%... "GOOD", the score grading says, but zane said, it's a C good. A (excellent); 90-100%, B (very good); 80-89%. oh whatever! hee. so, w me joining d club, i'm so determined to achieve an excellent A... 3 months from now, insyaAllah. =) the summary of the result is as below...

my muscle-fat diagnosis
154cm, 49.4kg
muscle mass: 32kg
body fat mass: 15kg
percent body fat: 30.3%

for my height, the ideal weight is 47.9. so i weigh 1.5kg heavier than the ideal
. huhu. i hafta increase my muscle mass by 3kgs and reduce my body fat mass by 4kgs in order to decrease my body fat percentage to 24%... oh my gowddd...........!

my fluid diagnosis
fluid distribution in my right arm and left arm is below normal..., however fluid distribution in my trunk, right leg and left leg i
s normal... and my result for the EDEMA (swelling of part of the body caused by accumulation of excessive fluid due to chronic diseases & body disorders) exam is 0.321 which is right in the middle of NORMAL. thank God!

my body evaluation
muscle type: weight normal, proportionate
nutririon status: protein, fat, mineral ; normal
upper lower balance: arm; undeveloped (shoot!), leg; normal
right left balance: arm; balanced, leg; balanced
(megat got a perfect score for this segment!!! proud to be ur gf ;))

nutritional assessment
obesity degree: 103%
BMI: 20.8kg/m3
BMR: 1114.4kcal
AMC: 18.5cm
BCM: 23.9kg

i hafta workout in order to make sure that my obesity degree is 100%. the +3% means i am 3% obes..., wahwah... r u kidding me? im seen as slim u noe??? BMI is Body Mass Index. the normal range (healthy) for BMI is 18.5 to 22.9, so im juz normal. huhu. BMR is Basal Metabolic Rate which means the amount of energy we use during our static state. for my kind of body, the amount of energy used shud be 1300kcal. so i hav like almost 200kcal of energy not being used during my static state. AMC is Arm Muscle Circumference which means that 18.5 is the measurement of my biceps area w/out fat. from the analysis, my current arm circumference (fat+bone+skin) is 25.5cm.. woohoo.. i hv to reduce my AC by 3-4cm,.. i think that's it.




....




So that's a lil bit of explanation on how my body condition is... not that bad.. but it cud be better i must say.... hopefully by joining CF club, i wil alwiz be in a pink of health. ameen =)


Desire - Determination - Discipline - Direction

critical factors of success in slimming - 4Ds ... desire to stay slim and healthy, determination to achieve end result and maintain it, discipline to exercise 4 times weekly and eat moderately, direction to measure myself weekly...

0 comments: