CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it a boy? or is it a girl??

Im getting excited about this baby thingy... n now starting to do baby gears survey... ahhaaa... my huby is very excited as well, and to my surprise, he giddily bought 3 pairs of infant clothes... i bet he cudnt resist the cuteness of those tiny tiny clothes.. me too! huhu. but at dat time we havent noe the gender yet, so beli neutral kaler je la... cant wait for the nex check up, d doc said we might noe the gender by dat time... here's a video of d lil baby in my tummy... agak blurr bcuz it was only a 2D ultrosound scan.... we gona hav a 4D ultrasound perhaps in my 3rd trimester later on... insyaAllah... a better clearer image of the baby can be seen.. so here goes;

____________________________________________

last saturday was my second check up... n guess what?? i've got to noe the gender of my baby already.... best kn?? i was so so nervous n so so excited at the same time.... my hubby and i both berdebar-debar giler when the doc was about to announce the gender... and she said;

it is 99% a............
GIRL!

we are both very happy.. since this will be our first bundle of joy... we accept Allah's gift with an open and a happy heart... alhamdulillah.. so now dh boleh cari2 name... and buy girly stuffs for our lil baby... do pray for me ppl... harap2 selamat la semuanya... ameen...

3 comments:

z a t i said...

owwwwwwwwww!!!!! u got another sya!!!!!! hahahha.

z a t i said...

i can't believe i know all this thru ur blog... BLOG je!!! wht happen to us girl.... *sob*

been very2 busy this whole weeks!!!!!!!I'm sorryyy

busy bgt!!! last week 4 hari tido kol 4...bgn g keje kul 6:30...

biliv it or not...a very2 stressfull weeks.!!!!

ni, today br rileks... catch u later k darling. *muahhh*

Amalina Hanisah said...

its okey dear.. we're gona meet someday! teman aku survey baby stuffs ke.. hahaha... out of ur interest.. tapi forsure u'll accompany me, kn? kn? jom la, berangan2... anak aku anak kau jugakkk! ;P