CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my workpiece


finally, the abandoned project is completed. bravo amalina!!!
it was actually a DIY tudung awning (ekin style.. haha).
dun get me wrong, am totally not a fan of her, but i love d tudung she's been wearing...
my jahitan sucks a bit, bt it was my first attempt..
so, kasik chance la ye!
all in all, im happy with the result...
the measurement fits my face nicely...
cant wait to jahit another one, and a lot lot more...
matchy2 to my outfitss!!
yerp, teruja! but really need to spare my tym for this :)

4 comments:

z a t i said...

kalau aku..very the tak seswaiiiii..

hey...i like ur style before better lah *honest* :P

tp mmg aku nmpk kakak2 kt opis mcm easy wearing this kinda scarf. anwyay....nape jait senirik??? bukan beli terus cmtu ke?

z a t i said...

ah... i miss u.

Amalina Hanisah said...

kan kite penah try tym kt jakarta dulu.. okey jer.. kiutt!! hihi... jahit sendiri la.. saving.. kt ariani the cheapest pon rm60... kalau nk beli byk kaler kn mahal... pastu buat sendiri bleh cari kaler yg btul2 matching..
my style before ehh?? haha... ya la ya la.... ;PPP

psst.. miss u too.

afif said...

ahahaa... tembam dah!