CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

being the current me.

"you are FAT!" they say...
for God sake u guys,
i am
PREGNANT!


yes, i am fat... n i produce sweat... heuheu.. the prove is up thr.. those were d photos of me n frenz during cupcakes fiesta at fathiyyah's... hm, what to do, man? i am pregnant. my baby needs food... and i'd practically threw up evrytym i ate smething, i need to feed myself and also the baby back... dats y they keep seeing me eating... being 3months+ pregg, i admit throwing up is definitely very tiring... my throat hurts a lot.. and i really need to experiment d foods coming into my mouth... so korang yg tak pregnant tu... (especially guys! yg mmg confirm xkn preg smpai bebile unless u do smethng 2 urselves.. hoho) dun act like u noe evrythng... dun act like u understand me at all!!! i hate it...!!!! n for now, i wud juz keep eating as it is good for d baby... i'm literally ignoring u ppl for my baby! n when the time comes, i'll prove u... i'll be in shape again. insyaAllah... oh by the way, despite of how i do really miss shopping... deeply in my heart... i, too, really really miss workin' out at the gym... i really miss my workout routine... since i've postponed my membership at california fitness, so tak dpt la pg lagi.. poor huby to hav to go thr alone... tu yg buat liat je die nk pg... heh.. sabar ye syg, nti abesh pantang kite workout sesame lagik k.... ;) so, skrg ni.. my exercises are walking, swimming, and err... toot!! secret, censored! ;PPPP okey la... i juz planned a great OWN home project with Huda! muahsx muahsx! tenks a lot dear! Tak sabar! Nantikan kemunculannye.. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sangat menarik, terima kasih