CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

f.r.i.e.n.d.s

Almost done with the updating... pheuhh.. after about 6 months abandoning this blog, thank God.. i'm still here, in a very good health, eventhou this morning sickness im experiencing sumtyms makes me feel at my lowest point.. i really hav to stay positiv about this, for the sake of the baby ;) yeah, its all for you, my lil baby in my tummy... alhamdulillah, having a husband who's very2 supportive, caring, loving.. he never failed to make me feel good eventhou im at my worst... it helps a lot.. thnk you hubby... love it when u touch my tummy.. the warmth in ur touch melts my heart... it makes me stay alive and kickin!! ;) i am now almost 12 weeks pregnant... so hopefuly im all good from my extreme tiredness and nausea... ameen.. sayu hati when evrytym i heard my husband praying, "ya Allah, kau berilah kekuatan utk isteriku dlm menjaga kandungan ini.." it seriously makes me stronger.. =) may Allah bless u, huby... ameen.



So talking about pregnancy, well2, right before i knew dat i was pregnant, me, and a bunch of close friends planned to have an outdoor portraiture together... it was a great but tiring one for me.. we had this guy named MashelmyNizar from CandidSyndrome as our photographer.. who happened to be my hubby's bestfriend during high school. So basically the photographers for our outdoor portraiture were Mas and also my huby as the 2nd photog. hehe. His photos aint bad at all, they were pretty good i must say. congrats huby =) so here goes a few of d photos;







in the photos: Nur Adila, Siti hajar, Siti Nurul Huda, Nasreena, Nur Eleeza, Siti Adirah and me, Amalina Hanisah. We've been friends since 1997.. which is about 11 years ago.. wow! that's quite a long time.. and still hoping that our friendship will lasts forever... we've known each other since we were only 13.. things have really changed now, yeah, we are all grown-ups and.. sume pon dh nk kawen.. starting from me, being the first one to get married... sorry guys, never meant to langkah bendul eventhou im the youngest in terms of birth month.. ;) well, 2 of us, huda and ady are already engaged, n goin to tie the knot early next year.. insyaAllah.. dila's getting engaged this december.. which is nex month! we are so so excited! && jaja, nas and eija are having serious relationships with their loved ones and im sure its gona be just soon till they announce their engagement or smethng.. ;) we are waiting for the good news ppl!! ;)) so that is a lil story about the dearest friends of mine. Since, evryone is, u noe, stepping into a new life soon.. the photoshoot will at least remind us of our youngster years which is very fun, energetic, and wonderful... hee... all in all, the photoshoot was amazing and seeing the outcome, lagi la.. we are xtremely happy...thnx to all... we definityly will make an album for it... for old times sake.. eventho i had a lil bleeding after the photoshoot, thnk God it was juz for about one week, then it stopped... risau jgak awal2 tu.. if anythng happened to the baby.. alhamdulillah after goin 4 a scan, doc said the lil baby is juz normal... fuhh.. we were so relieved.. here's a photo of me n huby b4 the photoshoot session;



dat's all folks!! ;)

0 comments: