CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Online Shopping... what say I?

It is alwiz tempting to see all the online boutiques selling pretty nice gorgeous elegent clothes.. but somehow for me, it juz doesnt work.. having this issue conversed w my dear fren, jaja in YM yesterday, who's kinda addicted to online shopping.. until now dh 3 items kot die beli online.. hehe, takde la byk sgt but she's so into online shopink la i must say... yeah, evrythng has its pros n cons.. well for me, online shopping might be OK if we're not buying clothes.. i mean, accessories like belts ke handbags ke, selendang ke, wud be fine la, i guess.. (still not so, for me) but to buy clothes, eventho sumtyms i realy felt like buying, bcuz when the model pkai cantik je kn all the printed tops.. printed dress... yerp, am a big fan of printed stuffs... oh well, i'd rather go shopping the old fashioned way! bcuz i really need to feel good having d dress on... and dat makes me spend quite a period of tym in the fitting room, thnk God i hv a huby who is very penyabar...!!! ;) so dats about on9 shoping... sorry ye online sellers, u wont get my money... unless smething happens, n i suddenly change my mind. who knows, rite? ;P
by the way, it has been awhile since i went shopping u noe... oh gosh, i miss shopping so badly! waa,.. it's all thnx to my pregnancy... at the moment, shopping really has a new definition... hehe... shopping means... buying my needs! heuheu.. unlike the days when i was single... shopping means buying what i want... i used to shop hard! i missed those days i spent in the fitting rooms.., huhu.. but im not sure... will i b cumink back to those days... or things will juz b difren after this... i hope not! well, anyway, i hope whatever happens to me in the future is for my own good... I seriously cant wait for baby stuffs shopping!! at least dat is all matters now.. maternity stuffs shopping sounds appropriate too. oh I so cant wait.... =)

2 comments:

z a t i said...

kalau aku ade c.card dh lame aku buat nih....

Amalina Hanisah said...

owh, belum ade eyh? kental!