CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Solemnization 02082008

I was married on the 2nd of August 2008 to my beloved husband, Megat Yusrizal Megat Jamaludin. The solemnization was held at 9 a.m. in my house. The event went well eventhou thr was a change of plan, where the groom's side had to come one hour earlier than planned as the Tok Kadi last minutely told us that he wasnt available, n we've had to find another Tok Kadi who's only available at 9 a.m.. poor them to hav to depart from klang at 8 a.m. which is a bit early... but alhamdulillah, they managed to arrive on time, n the solemization progress went smoothly.

what was i feelling at dat moment? well, God knows how... okey at about 8.50 a.m while i was still preparing myself at d wedding room, sum1 told me that the groom's side dah smpai... n my heart was suddenly beating fast... i was getting nervous already, but tried to stay calm, bcuz i dun want dat feeling to get over me and made myself being clumsy afterwards. So mum came upstairs and said,"dah siap? it's time for you to get downstairs",.. wahh.. berderau darah, but i stayed focus n selawat byk2 dalam hati.... putting the sweetest, most sincere smile i cud put, and walked down the stairs gracefully.... ;)

as i set my butt at the *special pillow* which is specially made for the bride to sit while the akad nikah thingy was goin on, taraaa... i cud see dat sleepy face of my Megat... hee.. i think it was too early, he looked a bit tired... ;) he gave me one glance of a look, n i smiled. i tried to relax with the so awkward sitting position on the huge pillow, maklorm la, dat was d only tym kot i nak kene bersimpuh lame2... felt like cramping already. i stayed cool, n tried to look around for once and smiled to anyone in front of me. Then i lower down my face, as that is what all brides do during dat *debar* situation. Smile was the only thing i did, i think. hee =)

After a simple briefing from the Tok Kadi, and lil' preaching about married life and all, it was time for the lafaz akad n nikah... it went so well i dint even realized it was over.... with juz one attempt and one breathe of enunciation,... i was then officially the wife of Megat Yusrizal Megat Jamaludin. Pheuhhh... "Alhamdulillah..." i loudly screamed in my heart.
So then my husband came to me with his Mas kahwin and the wedding ring... voices of aunties were all around, giving orders and all.. heh. biaselah! "Pelan, pelan Jija," "Pegang tangan tu!," "Bismillah, Jija"....hehe and many other expressions they made me laugh a little...

That was a lil titsy witsy of the solemnization ceremony... Thank God evrything went beautifully... it was a moment in my life i will alwiz cherish... the sweetest moment ever! i wudnt want to change it with anything... Thank u mama, baba, all adik beradik; abg, cfah (im glad u can make it!), joy, nuha, ahmad for alwiz supporting me, and back me up, and alwiz be thr when i needed u guys... lotsa love... thnx 2 all grannies, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces for being present during my big day... love3... thank u husband and all my new family members mama, bapak, abg yusman, taqim, muzaffar, grannies, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, and nieces.... I pray that this love we share will grow n grow n continuously grow... i pray that this love will alwiz be in his Blessings... I pray that we will have great kids together... I pray for us to love each other forever and ever sehingga ke Syurga... ameeennn....

0 comments: