CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

first timer~

hye.. hye.. tak sangke finally i managed to start my own blog... b4 ni duk berangan je... yahh, y huh? y did i start a blog?? i wonder... im not the type yg suke telling ppl about my things... bt i've been dreaming of having my own blogspot for quite sum tym... previously, when big things happened to me, to my family, n to my loved ones.., i started to think, gosh, i need to write this sumwer, sumthng dat i wil remember my whole life..n i wanted 2 keep it as a memory with a date stated on it.. kept in a nice cozy way... n well organized... so dat it wil remain not only in my heart bt in sumwer like this place called 'blogspot'... haha.. well, mayb i'll juz keep this for me.. mayb dis blog wil b like my e-diary... n yeah.. mayyb i wont b even publicityzing my blog... (wait, publicityzing isnt a word, rite? nvrmind.. this is my blog anyhow..) haha... so what's d point of all these? n one more thing, i dnt even hv d talent to write..like those i read from a few bloggers.. oh man, where did they learn to write dat way...? uhh, watever... so, dis is my blog.. read me!! =)


is this for realll...??

0 comments: