CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

see you me you too

yesterday.... i really felt like seeing megat in klang... nak nak naaaakkk sangat... bt i hv to pick mama up at stadium upm... badminton la, ape lagi.... one thing about my mum, she has all the stamina in the world eventhou she aged 50. she's been involving in all these sports organized by upm... badminton, bowling, netball n etcetra... im proud to be her daughter... hehe.. =) okey, soo tak dpt la pg klang... bcuz amek mama at 6.45pm... sorry sayang... i noe.. u want me to come bile u tau i blk awal... u kept giving me hints... huhu... ;P i planned to watch him playing futsal this afternoon, but.... to my shocking, he said he'll come to meet me in sg merab tomorrow... yaaayyy!! ;) so, im heading to the pool after work... skin dippinn'.... with a happy heart =)

0 comments: