Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
- my heart rate increases by 50-75%, the heat causes my blood vessels to expand to accommodate increased blood flow, and at the same time my cardiac load increases which is the equivalent to a brisk walk... wowie! yah... it provides the same metabolic result as physical exercise..
- my blood vessels become flexible, blood flow to my skin increases to as high as 50-70% of cardiac output (compared to the standard 5-10%). and..... this brings nutrients to subcutaneous and surface tissue... resulting >>>> a glowing healthy skin!!! coolio!!!
- it comprehensively cleans off my skin and my sweat glands... profuse sweating enhances the detoxifying capacity of my skin by opening pores and flushing impurities from my body.. gewdd haih?!
- my skin temperature rises to 40 degree celcius, and my internal body temp. rises to about 38 degree... creating an artificial fever state,, which is part of body's natural healing process... fever stimulates my immune system resulting in increased production of disease fighting white blood cells, antibodies and interferon (an anti viral protein with cancer fighting capability).. ok great!!
- it loosen my fatty tissue and assist in the battle against cellulite... (this is absolutely what i want!!!)
okey.. so those are the major benefits of steam bath and sauna... cool kn?? bt i read sumwer that its not good to steam bath or sauna very frequent. i think im gona do it like once a week... okey la kot kn... oh oh,.. n some more benefits;
- Relief from the pain and stiffness of arthritis.
- Steam is an excellent treatment for respiratory problems, such as; chest congestion, bronchitis, laryngitis and sinusitis.
- Revives tired and strained muscles after physical exertion.
- The cleansing effect of profuse perspiration helps provide healthy skin and a clear complexion.
alryte... dat's it.. hm, mama was eager to noe where to buy the sauna set.. so she asked the owner of the spa.. bang! she got it.. a company selling all spa equipments located in cheras.. Magic Boo Beauty.. she's planning to hav one at home kot... i wonder, ma ni btul ke??! it wil cost like almost 10k or mayb more.. depending on the size n custom settings for the sauna set la.. if mama beli, dat wil b so so great... takyah la susah2 drive to the spa houz lagi.. kn ma kn?! hm, tp lmbt lagi kot, so for now, stil we wil b visiting the same spa houz.. which is cool enuff dh pn..
so this is how i deal with my daily stress... alwayz, with a smile on my face and a spring in my steps...2 my dearest luvly galfrenzz, cant wait to see u guys...........n let's get sweaty baybehhh!!!! Muahx!
Monday, February 25, 2008
okey, okey, enuff bout work... so what happened during the weeknd..?? hm... my bf's granddad passed away last friday, so he went back to sg. petani.. al-Fatihah... a couple of weeks ago, his grandmum took her last breath in tanah suci mekah... mcm berturut plak... innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiún... semoge mereka termasuk dlm golongan org2 yg beriman... ameen...
kind of dh lame tak berbual w my bf.. due to his downs, so mcm tak sempat lagi 2 really hav a gud chit chat w him... im letting him 2 settle down things first, his emotions n all... n targeting for the nex weeknd 2 meet him up.. to be honest, i miss him soooo bad.. bt i noe, i need 2 b very2 understanding in dis condition... im trying so hard.. u noe, since i started working, we never missed a weeknd date b4... huhu.. dnt wory sayang, i can handle this.. =) so what did i do...?? yahh... yahh... the best thing to do is....2 get spoilt...!!!!! =) went for body massage w mum n nuha... it was mum's treat... thnx mama... was such a relaxing weeknd... thou, still i do missed him a lot... n still missing him now... juz cant wait to see him... okey.. so this is my photo, b4 d massage... ;)
Friday, February 22, 2008
our love needs nooo explanation~
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
An acquaintance wrote me this poem 2 years ago...
inspired by my email ID.. stormflower~
The Storm Flower
The day so bright...
Suddenly grows dark.
The rainclouds gather
A sign of bad weather.
Yet as fast as the rain comes down
Miracles appear on the ground.
Weaving life into seeds lying dormant,
Making flowers appear with a will so adamant.
Such beauty, such spirit, all in one...
The flower that appears when the storms rage on...
thanx, so brilliant and thoughtful of you!
Fundamentally, it is the job of the SE to support the sales process, to the point of selling the product, until the customer has paid the money. By that time, a full transition of the account should pass it on to a long-term implementation or support based team, whose job it is to keep the customer happy.
You often hear of customer's complaining that the consultant who got things working disappeared after the customer paid up, but that is basically their job. They are also called Pre sales consultants...
The basic tasks that exist before the sale are:
- Getting technical requirements from customers
- Web and Live Product demonstrations-Advising customers which products they need for a proposed solution
- Writing more formal documents such as proposals, and answering RFIs-Managing the relationship with the customer at a technical level
- including support questions, evaluation requirements, proof of concept, architecture
- Assisting salespeople with sales strategy for an account
But the SE should work themselves out of the process by the time the product is sold. This is facilitated by the Services Manager getting introduced before the sale, and assisting with the final Statement of Work (SOW) for the implementation. This works well if the Services Manager is aware of the product requirements of the customer at an early stage. Of course it is not good if the SE is the Services Manager...
SEs are also in an excellent place to feed back to the company any customer requirements that are not satisfied by the current product, and see if it is possible to find solutions. Often the ability to think outside the box will be of great assistance.
Sales Engineers Rock~