CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

::boss::

What a lonely lonely Monday morning… natrah is having a meeting in kl, n halem is on leave… weuhuu… weird, weird.. and awkward… they are all Chinese in this office except me, n our boss, the charming Mr. Ralph. Haha.. he’s very kind-hearted and that has made both halem n natrah felt soo guilty to hand in their resignation letter due to a few setbacks… he’s the BEST so far…I must say… yeah, bcuz this is my very first professional job… n I’ve no one to compare to… but I’ve met ‘bosses’ during practical training, n during my part time jobs… what I can say is… Mr. Ralph here is beyonddd comparison… He juz came to me a few hours ago… handed me the weekend journal – the runway report… okey, so what’s w this… smething to do w our project or anything? Haaha. “for the fashion girl…” he said with a huuuge smile on his face… then I laughed… so he thinks im ‘that kind’… hm…

0 comments: