CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

i heart you


This entire week has been a total election mood week!!! But, I don’t want this to jeopardize my luvly relationship w my megat…. We never talked politics before, so I guess it’s kinda appalling him.. he was so moody when we went for dner a few days ago..as I cudnt stop talking about the politic stuffs.. yah, it was my fault… he wanted the small-small talk like we always did… it’s more like… we.. talking about each other… show sum care.. n yada yada… as he came from “soo far” after a hectic day at work.. he juz didn’t expect me to talk about those stuffs.. im soo sory about dat sayang… I felt bad.. bt we are doing good now… I must say… less argument… less misunderstandings… and all I can see n feel now isss more n more love… love is all around me… all around us… alhamdulillahhh…. =) I love being with him… how I wish I cud see his face everyday… I cud talk to him everyday…. How I wish… we r married! Huuhu. How I wish…. Suddenly he calls me, saying… “yang… I’m coming to meminang this weekend w mama n bapak.. and plan our wedding day.. let’s make it next month!”… wow! WOW! Hee =) berangan okey… menyampah!!! Hehe ;) sabar, sabar, amalina…. Hm… he juz called… lately, he has been calling me w the name “cubylina”… hehee.. cute kn?? He loves to see me putting on weight.. (but not too much la, of coz.. sape suke?!) well perasanly, I cud say dat im liking the way I am now… n im gona maintain it.. workin’ out for 1 hour/day, 3 days a week is enough for me… + swimming… n getting healthy foods into my mouth (haha, tough part).. I’ll b in good shape, insyaAllah.. =)

Darling… if u ever asked me the greatest feeling I’ve felt… it was last nite.. when u looked into my eyes, asking “do you luv me?”and me looking into your eyes.. saying, “I really do.. do u luv me?”..and still u didn’t move ur eyes, looking into me saying, “of course, I do love you”… and the smile on your face melts my heart… even now, thinking about it, melts me… I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: