CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Moment of truth~

So here comes Friday…. Yayyy!!! Well, my country is in the election mood!!! Sadly, im not registered yet. I was a bit late, n they say the registration process takes like 2months.. so memang tak sempat la.. hm.. anyway… me, myself is sooo nervous w d outcome 2moro nite… I want the opposition to win big!! yah, I noe its not goin 2 happen.. bt at least we can deny the two-third majority of the current ruling….!!! Yes, we can do it!!! We have been saying, listening and arguing about many things on corruption, judiciary, racial harmony, equalities and etc... Yeah, while we disagree on few, we agree on most of them... n the general acknowledgment is,, malaysia doesnt practice what it preaches... So once again we are given the opportunity to choose the government we want for the next five years. So guys…. Vote wisely!!! It’s our right to make a difference!!
And and ohh.. can anyone ever tell me how they define DEMOCRACY??? I’m confused now okey.. Every newspapers and the TV channels (including Astro) are controlled solely by BN for their election campaign.... BN said the opposition is spreading lies via the Internet, but how do we know BN spreading only truth via the local media? BN leaders keep demanding the people to show their frustration via ballot box and not via street demonstrations, but now BN is literally threatening the people not to go against BN in the coming election. One of their newspaper advert says: ‘If you don't vote for MIC, then be prepared to pay the price’. This is going overboard man... To educated Malaysians.., as well as me and all of the many of my friends, it's ridiculous if someone vote based on the quantity of party flags or posters displayed... Enough is enough. Enough annoying the people's patience. Enough of misjudging people's intelligence. Please fellow friends…We are not gullible!! Vote for a change.

0 comments: