CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

graduation

I guess it's my turn to shine this time.... my turn to laugh, my turn to feel fine =) After trying "hard" to reach the end of this long, loooonngg, vast land... Í've been doing all i can to achieve this goal, sacrificed 5 years plus for this precious attainment,,, n now, alhamdulillah.. i've climbed dat very high pole i guess..., for the hardships of mine.. dat's my payment. i earn it!!


receiving the first bouquet of roses =)


but i know, this aint the end of my journey... for thr's so much more i wil confront... God please bless me in my continuous jaunt... As u hv granted me w so many blessings... the best mum+dad, wonderful sisters and brothers, relatives..., good friends... i love u guys so much!!! Thanx for being present during my graduation day.. n thnx for all the flowers n presents.. i really2 luv them, n appreciate them so much much!!! =)



family thing!


sisters for life



my sayang.

So wat's nex? I dont noe 'yet', bt one thing for sure, i'll keep on learning... though my graduation's done... my whole life's an education... that has only juz begun... my degree is the very first big step, for knowledge is the special key to winning what i want in life, and being who i want to be... I wil alwiz b a student, im gona find the secrets to success, and travel on the golden road, to good fortune, peace and happiness... Thanx all~

0 comments: