CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

freeze


here comes the weekend again... =) this whole week was quite a hectic one for me... tak berniat to post a blog pon today, bt then, thr's smething inside of me pushing me to do so... (haha, ape tu?) so, i logged in.. n started typing... n then, suddenly i freezed.... haha.. clueless kjap... so many things coming up currently... arrrhh! im so stressed out.... relax.. relax...



i juz wana share one of my own favorite poem from my most favorite man on earth (u know who).. he really touches my heart w this poem.... millions of thanks!



i'll giv u my heart; i'll open it up,

will u listen to its small still voice?

for soft and quiet my heart will speak

to the one i'll call my wife.


did u hear it dear? did u listen well?

do you understand what it said?

for deep is the love that it speaks to you,

deep as the rose is red.


so take my heart, and treat it well

and forever in this life,

come walk with me, your hand in mine,

the one i'll call my wife.

Megat Yusrizal Megat Jamaludin



0 comments: