CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

the weekend story

What was hot last weeknd????? Hm,… I went for a foot spa, saturday noon…. and I planned to make it my monthly regular…. Kewl kn.. I’ve been wearing high heels since I finished form5.. (pretty early, rite?), i think it's about time 2 treat my legs well.. I really need this.. avoiding the lower part of my body to aged older than me myself… huhu.. while me spa-ing, megat was bz…. Golf-ing!! Wowiee.. New interest?? Well,,, I guess so! Boleh la nti bring me to play golf… kn? Kn? Well, well, things at home… kelam kabut jgak, bcuz of the swimming pool renovation…and all.. And owh ohh… ther’s a new bibik working at home nw… named neli… we spell ‘n-e-l-l-y’… hehe… hm… thank goodness!!! Feuwwhh… =) so Sunday was… a day full of happiness… went swimming with my niece, sya, early in d morning… and continued shaping up my body at the gym w my dearest megat… until like 1pm… then we went for lunch w his cousin + gf.. yg suddenly they bumped in each other at one of the traffic lights kt cyberjaya tu… haha,.. boleh plak kn.. so we had our lunch at secret recipe, alamanda… megat and I were starving… maklumla br lepas work out… so, we ordered smething HEAVY.. unlike his cousin + gf… order cake je.. n share plak tu.. diet btul.. anyway, nice noeing them. Both a cutey!! =))
The weekend target tak tercapai lagi.. as we planned so many things to do on Sunday,.. the plan was, workout at the gym, amek sijil kawen, buy stuffs at ikea, shop at klcc, and watch a romantic movie ‘Paris Je Táime’…..(hehe) okie.. so we headed to pusat Bandar damansara to take the sijil.. and yerp, kami sudah ade sijil.. yayyy..! ;) getting married?? hmmm.. so so excited thinkg about it, and talking about it.. but it's not alwiz good to be too eager about things.. i might regret it... so i better keep it 2 myself.. and juz wait... and pray to Allah.. what i long for is always the happiness for me n for him =) and praying that what ever road we both take, it will lead us together... it leads me to him.. and it leads him to me.. ámeeenn.. the good news is... megat's mum has given him a 'green light' for this..... he's so happy about it, i can tell, n i really appreciate that... =)
okey, okey, so sijil dh dpt, then we went straight awayyy to ikea… it was our first time having a shopping spree 2gether at ikea… bcuz ikea kn… selling home stuffs… mcm lebih kpd berangan jgak la kt ikea tu… hehe.. best!! Best!! Keep wondering how will our house look like… hm.. Megat bought a wardrobe.., and a huge lamp.. and a few stuffs lagi.. me, pn ade la sket2… it was actually the second shopping-BIG! for us.. The best thing about us… shopping never let us down… we are always happy when it comes to shopping.. bersyukur sangat having him as my man =) yeah, bukannye senang guys nak cope with gals’ ways of shopping… but he’s cool! =)) then, after quenches of sweat, shopping, hhehe, we went for dner… and he sent me home… so, tak sempat la to movie and klcc… hm.. nextym insyaAllah… all in all, it was a great day… I luv you, for always trying hard to make me the happiest gal on earth… u did it! u always do =)

0 comments: